This information is posted in Panui 1
1. Paddlers unable to participate at the regionals wanting to make quota for Nationals will be required to write to the Race Committee requesting their inclusion on the Waiting List.
2. This should be sent from your club to email@example.com The fee applicable for inclusion on the waiting list is the same as the event entry fee for that race.
3. Participants who are accepted on the waitlist are included at the bottom of the quota list.
4. Participants from Regionals who compete but do not qualify can be placed on the waitlist for
5. Nationals with the waitlist fee included in their regional entry fee.
NOTE: For paddlers who do not make the quota, the next two racers in each division will be automatically added to the waitlist.
6. If you do not wish to be on the waitlist you must advise AROCA by.
7. Any additional paddlers who wish to be on the waitlist must also notify AROCA by the entry close off date Dec 17th and will be added at the bottom of the waitlist in order of results.